Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged

tAgGeD
10 years ago:

1. I was 16 years old!!( I was totally thinking that I should of been ten or so. I can't believe I'm that old!!)
2. I got asked out on a date for my 16th birthaday and I had to drive and pay for the whole date!!Ya, that was awesome!
3. I remeber making Josh and Maria say macoroni and cheese to each other( Ok so this probably only makes sense to maria so sorry everyone else)
4. I had a kidney stone
5. I played High School Soccer



5 things on today's "to do" list:


1. Take Taytlie to school
2. Laundry
3. Vaccum
4. Pay Bills( My personal favorite!)
5. Bottle more salsa



5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Chocolate
2. Reeses P.B. Cup Shakes
3. Chips
4. Popcorn
5. A can of Betty Crocker party frosting
Yeah I know I'm a bit of a health freak:) LOL



5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Pay off all of our debt
2. Build a new house
3. Pay off all of my parents and Riley's parents debt
4. Adopt some kids and help others adopt who can't afford it
5. Help people who need it without letting them know it was me



5 places I have lived:
1. Hyrum, UT
2. Wendell, ID
3. Kamas, UT
4. Weston, ID
5. Garland, UT
6. Logan, UT
7. Lewiston, UT
8. Barron, WI
9. Cumberland, WI
I know it said five but I thought I would list all of them so you can see how many times I have had to go through the aggony of moving;)


5 jobs I have had:
1. Discovery Research( for about 3 days)
2. Juniper Take-Out
3. Sherwood Hills( You wouldn't believe the things you find when your cleaning hotel
rooms,Right Kar?!!)
4. Dillards
5. Dental assistant at Dr. Groll's office in Hyrum



I Tag Nicole, Bobbi, Laura, Adrie, and Nancy. Ready Go!!!!!
RULES: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags others and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

7 comments:

Jason and Laura Roe said...

Hey you! Fun to find out more about you, even though I already figured out what a health nut you are:)Kit-kats ring a bell?! Did you tag me, or is that another Laura? Let me know......take care!

Anderson Family said...

Hey am I tagged????? let me know?? also I really wouldn't mind if you could ship me some of the SALSA your bottling up!!! YUM I'm sure it wouldn't cost that much???? (ya right) lol, J/K.

Leishman Family said...

I have no clue what you are talking about, say macoroni and cheese to each other? You told me to let you know if I remembered or not and I guess the answer is not...lol So it looked like you first date was pretty cool...lol

Anderson Family said...

Hey so I made my blog private. All you have to do is try to access my blog and it will ask if you have been invited or if you want to be invited just click on the link and then i can access your invite. Sorry if that is so confusing, I didn't know your email address to email you your invitation for my blog access. My sis had someone stalking her on her blog, it was kinda weird and scary so I just thought I would take precautions!
Nicole

Natty said...

HOLY POOP!!! I am not even lying I was wondering where in the world you disapeared to seconds before I saw your coment. I am so excited you found me! HURRAY! Your family is HUGE your kids are sapose to stay little what are you feeding them?!? The last time I saw you, you were pregnant... WOW CRAZY WORLD!

Anderson Family said...

Hey well I tagged you with a different tag so go check out my blog again and see what to do. Ya I made it public again but I will prob make it private again as soon as i get a few more peoples email to send them a invite. so I need yours...

Leishman Family said...

Hey I remember someone getting on me for not blogging. Oh wait a minute that was "you". What's up it has been 3 weeks. Braxten keeps asking me to show him new pictures of Tykin, but I can't because there isn't any.....lol So get your butt in gear so your nephew can see some "new" pictures of his cousins....lol