So a couple of weeks ago I was packing up some boxes and my kids came downstairs yelling "We're the Underwear Gang" I turned around to this. Yeah, imagine my fear I mean have you ever been confronted by an underwear gang? Who's to say those things are clean?!! 
I'm not sure if Tykin is trying to be an underwear gangster in this picture or and underwear model!!

I'm not sure if Tykin is trying to be an underwear gangster in this picture or and underwear model!!
2 comments:
Finally...lol Hey so do they get this kind of behavior from you or Riley?...lol My kids would never do anything like that. They wouldn't have put it over their clothes. j/k...lol So how have you guys been doing. How was your B-day?
Oh my!!!! That is seriously one of the funniest things i'v seen. I'm pretty sure you and I would of come up with something like that when we were little.... oh wait we were more into dropping eggs on your kitchen floor and trying to hide it from your dad...lol!! your fam is growing and is so cute.
Post a Comment