Saturday, September 13, 2008

Taytlie's First Day Of School

Taytlie started school on Sept. 10 She had orientation the day before and loved every minute of it. She couldn't wait to go back the next day. I think it was about 6:00 when she woke me up and asked me if it was time for school. She didn't have to be there until noon, so you can imagine what a long six hours that was!! When I got her to school she hopped out of the car and told me how excited she was. She marched right in proud as could be. She gave me a big old hug and kiss and off she went to class. When I got to the car I lost it. I cried for good twenty min. or so then I realized I needed to pull myself together because people were starting to stare!!LOL The good news is we both made it through the first day. I still get sad when I drop her off, it is just so hard to see your kids grow up and become independent!!!


I'm not sure what happened to her hair while she was at school?!!




She was so excited when she saw the three racks of dress up clothes!!!
Taytlie and her teacher Miss Paula




1 comment:

Anderson Family said...

I know just what ya mean about havin your kids grow up... it's so sad but so much fun all at the same time. If Taytlie is in school now too that means all that is left at home is Tallon so I think that is your sign for "more BABIES"!!! LOL!!