Saturday, September 13, 2008

Brill Days

Last Saturday some friends of ours (The Shullo's ) invited me to go and play volleyball with them at Brill days. Brill is a little town about 15 min. from our house. Anyway I was really nervous since I hadn't played V-ball since high school. However for those of you who really know me know that I am very competitive, so of course I had to play hard!! After the first game they were all calling me MVP!! LOL and they still do, when ever any of them call me the first thing they say is what's up MVP?!! It's pretty funny. Okay so moral of the story I had an awesome time!!! I love how my team is all serious and I am just standing there with a big grin like I am totally lost!!!
Me in action along with Erica and Travis.
Go Travis Go!!
My arms after 9 intense games of V-Ball!! Ouch!!
The kids loved playing on this contraptions while we were playing. It is like a merry-go-round only you get to sit on the bench insead of just standing on it, it was pretty cool!!

No comments: