Monday, September 8, 2008

Tykin's First Day Of School

I'm a little late getting these on, but hey at least I finally did it. Tykin started school on Sept. 2. When he came home I asked him how school was and he told me it was Awesome. So I am really excited that he likes it especially after last year. He really likes his teacher and is making lots of little friends. There are twins that live right next door (Parker and Lauren) that are his age that he has become pretty good friends with. They catch the bus together every morning. It has been nice that he has someone to play with, so he's not whining to me that he is bored!!!




2 comments:

The Kippen House said...

Ashley, wow! Time flies, doesn't it? Ya, Steve is the same old Steve he always was, I just didn't realize that. Anyway, your kids are adorable! Is your hubby doing the same business he was doing here? I'm so glad you found me!!! How did you find me though? I'm always wondering how to find people!.

Holly said...

I can't believe how much he looks like Riley did at that age!