Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Tag

I GoT TaGgEd AnD AsKeD TaYtLiE tHeSe QuEsTiOnS It WaS pReTtY FuNnY!!!!

1. What is something mom always says to you? Clean your room
2. What makes mom happy? A present ( I can't argue with that)
3. What makes mom sad? Fighting
4. How does mom make you laugh? Tickles me
5. What was your mom like as a child? Played games
6. How old is your mom? 5 Wow I am really getting up there!!
7. How tall is your mom? 8 inches? is that how tall you are because your eight when you get baptised?!
8. What is your moms favorite thing to do? Lay in bed( I wish) and play games
9. What does your mom do when your not around? Eat
10. If your mom became famous what would it be for? For singing (I'm pretty sure a cat being tortured sound better than me. People usually offer to pay me to stop singing!!)
11. What is your mom really good at? Making P.B and J sandwiches (I always knew I had a hidden talent somewhere!!)
12. What is your mom not very good at? Uno
13. What does your mom do for her job? Cleans the house
14. What is your moms favorite food? Pizza and Ravioli
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When you get me Ice Cream
16. If your mom was a cartoon character, which one would she be? Arthur ( I can totally see the resemblance!!
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play at the park
18. How are you and your mom the same? We are both girls
19. How are you and mom different? We have different pants
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Gives me hugs and kisses

I tag everyone reading this who have kids old enough to do it!!!!

1 comment:

Whitney Hale said...

That is so cute! She is hilarious!! i wish we could just lay in bed all day...