Sunday, October 12, 2008

Grandma Time!!!






My mom ( sadly my dad didn't get to come too)got to come out for five days last week and it was so much fun. I went to pick her up at the airport in the Twin cities(St.Paul and Minneapolis for those of you who are not familiar with the area). Anyway we left the airport and went to the Mall of America. It was so much fun we just spent the day shopping together and hanging out. When we were heading home from shopping our GPS decided it didn't want to work anymore:( Not good since I had absolutely no idea how to get home! I got lost twice on the way to the airport with the GPS so you can see my concern! ) So we just started heading in what we thought was the right direction and somehow we ended up driving in a big circle for about an hour and a half. (Ya that was fun especially when it started to get dark. We finally pulled in to a gas station and talked to a limo driver and he told us the exit we needed was about two miles away. WHAT? We had been missing the exit by two miles for the last hour and a half!! Well needless to say we finally made it home. The next four days we didn't really do much but hang out and eat an entire massive bag of Halloween candy. I'm pretty sure I gained about 5 lbs while she was here but it was worth it!! The kids had so much fun getting to see and play with Grandma. Thanks for coming mom it was so much fun.


I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: