
Just kidding Happy Birthday Mommy I love you! Today(Halloween, hence the wicked witch thing) is my mom's 49th birthday so I thought I would list 49 things I love about my mom!!
1. She loves her family more than anything in the world
2. She is kind
3. She is Caring
4. She is generous
5. She is always willing to help out with anything
6. She is smart
7. She is Beautiful
8. She can budget money better than anyone I know
9. She is always in style( more than me)
10. She adores her grandkids
11. She is a good cook
12. She is crafty
13. She is creative
14. She is good at yard work
15. She keeps a very clean and tidy house( thanks mom for teaching me how to clean, even though I had to have my training on Saturdays!)
16. She always kept us kids clean when we were little( Thanks mom for not letting me have a snot nose!!)
17. She always makes yummy sugar cookies for Christmas
18. She is always willing to take the time to talk when I call no matter what she is doing
19. She loves camping and isn't afraid to get dirty
20. She can ski, and Wakeboard! Go Mom
21. She always let us have birthday slumber parties.
22. She always came to all of my sports games
23. She was willing to coach all of my softball teams
24. She let us play dress up in her dresses
25. She let us have lemonade stands even though we usually made about 10 cents and drank all of the lemonade
26. She taught me that giving is more important than receiving
27. She let us have free days from school sometimes
28. She always made me feel better when I was sick
29. She is funny
30. She can organize anything
31. She loves Christmas time
32. She always smells good
33. She is never late for anything( apparently this didn't rub off on me!!)
34. She loves to go on roller coasters
35. She taught me that I can do anything that I set my mind to
36. She loves Chocolate
37. She taught me to love everyone for who they are
38. She donated a kidney to her brother and never once complained about pain or anything
39. She taught me good manners
40. She always took us on an overnight school shopping trip( We always had so much fun)
41. She was always willing to stay up and help me with my homework and big projects that I would put off until the night before it was due
42. She always has a happy attitude
43. She has taught me not to worry about the little things in life(Okay so I'm still working on this
44. She doesn't worry what other people think of her( Working on this one too!)
45. She taught me wonderful family values
46. She taught me the importance of spending time with family( Even when I thought It was more important to spend time with my friends)
47. She always took the time to have one on one time with all of the kids
48. She was never to busy to do the things that we would ask her to do with us
49. And the thing I love the most about my mom is that she loves me for me. I love you so much mom thanks for everything you've done and are still doing for me!!!!
2 comments:
That was so sweet! your mom is awesome! (I still remember a red dress of hers that we would dressup in and walk around the subdivision in thinking we were pretty cool!)haha
I love your mom! Those 49 things are so your mom! I remember karli's birthdays, and giong to Lagoon with you guys and your mom freaking out on the magic carpet ride! This summer I saw her awesome water ski and wakeboard skills! And she was a great softball coach. One of my favorite memories is when her and my mom got kicked out of my and kars soccer game! I hope she had an awesome birthday even though she hates it becuase of Halloween!
Post a Comment