Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

Here are a few pictures of the kids all dressed up and ready to go. The kids had such a fun time trick or treating. I think they got enough candy to last them until next year! Alfalfa, the "nice" witch, and our little monkey










7 comments:

Adrienne Gilbert said...

They look really cute!!

Anderson Family said...

Okay so Tykin looks so Hilarios! That is the cutest ever! Your other kidos looks so cute too!

Jason and Laura Roe said...

I love their costumes! Tell Tykin that Meckenzie loves that movie and she really likes alfalfa in it:) We will really miss you guys! Have a great time in Utah, but come back!!!!

The Kippen House said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! What cute kids you have!

Anderson Family said...

Hello long lost friend! Hey I'm making my blog private again so go on and write me your email address, so I can invite you to my lovely blog!haha. and Your address would be nice to so I can mail you a Christmas Card!! Happy Holidays!
P.S. Time to update again!LOL j/k

Katie said...

Wow, what a cute family! Who woulda thought with Riley as the father j/k =) This is Katie (Kraus) Petterborg. I can't believe you guyz moved so far away. I found your blog looking at other's we went to school with. Your kids are dang cute, good thing they look like Ashley. I have a blog too and I'd love to hear from you!

Whitney Hale said...

HEY! update your blog babe! It's been a while! Did you guys come up for thanksgiving and stuff? We should've got together!! We are coming to wisconsin the first part of february! Maybe we will get to see ya!! keep in touch!