For those of you that have been concerned I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive!!! I know it seems like I haven't posted forever(Okay I really haven't) but I am now back in the game!! So prepare for Post Overload.. Enjoy!!!
Well that good to hear that your still kicking! I have got to talk to your ma and pa a little bit lately at the dentist office they say you "ACT" like you really like it out there, which is a complete bummer, we were secretly hoping you hate it there and riley hates his job and you really want to move back to UTAH!!! hmmmmm something to think about????? J/K (well sorta) The tress well there okay but think of the trees here.... Pretty.. I guess if your a tree person! haha lol
Let me guess your camera is still broke. I think I know how to fix it. 1st you go get some batteries then you put them in your camera, voila!! You can start taking pictures.....lol
ASHLEY, HOW THE HECK ARE YOU? I FOUND YOUR BLOG ON ERINS. YOUR FAMILY IS SO CUTE. I THINK THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU WAS WHEN YOU WERE PREGO WITH YOUR YOUNGEST... LOOKS LIKE YOUR DOING WELL.
Hey ashley! Yeah I know he is a chubby cute little boy!! We are coming out to Wisconsin on February 5th I think until like the 9th. I know that Amo and Malea are staying for 2 weeks longer than us though. So i am not even sure when Keesha is blessing the baby...I guess I should find out but hopefully it will be while we are out there. :) No she doesn't have a blog though. I wish she did so we could see them more and what is going on in their lives!! How has everything been lately? Your kids are so gosh dang cute! I bet your family misses you so much! I heard your parents are moving though!!! Crazy. Well this is long, sorry!! Talk to you later!!
5 comments:
Well that good to hear that your still kicking! I have got to talk to your ma and pa a little bit lately at the dentist office they say you "ACT" like you really like it out there, which is a complete bummer, we were secretly hoping you hate it there and riley hates his job and you really want to move back to UTAH!!! hmmmmm something to think about????? J/K (well sorta) The tress well there okay but think of the trees here.... Pretty.. I guess if your a tree person! haha lol
Why do you hate Halloween???? It's one of the best holidays ever!
Let me guess your camera is still broke. I think I know how to fix it. 1st you go get some batteries then you put them in your camera, voila!! You can start taking pictures.....lol
ASHLEY, HOW THE HECK ARE YOU? I FOUND YOUR BLOG ON ERINS. YOUR FAMILY IS SO CUTE. I THINK THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU WAS WHEN YOU WERE PREGO WITH YOUR YOUNGEST... LOOKS LIKE YOUR DOING WELL.
Hey ashley! Yeah I know he is a chubby cute little boy!! We are coming out to Wisconsin on February 5th I think until like the 9th. I know that Amo and Malea are staying for 2 weeks longer than us though. So i am not even sure when Keesha is blessing the baby...I guess I should find out but hopefully it will be while we are out there. :) No she doesn't have a blog though. I wish she did so we could see them more and what is going on in their lives!! How has everything been lately? Your kids are so gosh dang cute! I bet your family misses you so much! I heard your parents are moving though!!! Crazy. Well this is long, sorry!! Talk to you later!!
Post a Comment