I decided since it is Valentine's week that I would do a different heart hairdo in Tayte's hair everyday this week. I thought they have turned out pretty cute so far, so I thought I would share! ( I forgot to take a pic of Mondays)
Thursday- Heart Flower


Wednesday- Heart Headband (My personal fav.)










9 comments:
how did you do these did you make them up or find them somewhere i need to know they are so cute
Those are AMAZING!!! I'll have to show Aubrey. (My 13 year old)
Wow...you are a very talented mom!
Oh my gosh, those are so freakin' cute! I need a tutorial!!!
WOW! You have some serious skills. My poor little girl is lucky I can braid, not french braid just braid. I'm so jealous. Her hair is too cute!
Man, you are creative! I love those! I can't wait for Kenadee's hair to get long so that I can do things like that to her hair.
When Hadley's hair get long enough you know where i will send her in the mornings!!!
I am going to try this on my little neighbor girl. How do you get them to stay in a heart shape. When they interlock it makes sence but on the others how did yo get it to stay like that?
oh my gosh, those are so cute! When are you going to have an enrichment on hair? I would love to learn with all of my girls hair to do! You are so talented! Oh and I enjoyed talking to you too on Sunday! To bad I won't be in Relief Society anymore:(
Post a Comment