This is what you do: The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch though...Post this same thing on your own blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. But only the first three people to comment get the gift! Good luck! Thanks Whit for the fun idea!
3 comments:
I'm number 1, I'm Number 1! Yah!! Because I am number 1 I should get the best gift of all! And cause I am you longest, oldest bff! haha jk!(a surprise visit from you the next time you in Utah would be good!)
Posted on mine!
Yay me! I am number 2! Now that I won't see you in relief society this will be fun. We still have to go skiing....we are going this thursday night if you want to go let me know!
You could update your blog. I'll let you...lol We would all like to see some new pics....lol
Post a Comment