Yesterday was Tykins 8th Birthday! I can't believe my little buddy is already 8. He will be getting baptised on March 14, so I expect you all to be there! Tykin is such a wonderful part of our family. He is a very outgoing kid. He loves to play outside and run around. He is such a strong spirit and loves to be friends with everyone! We are so blessed to have him in our lives! I hope you had a great birthday buddy, We love you!
Tykin wanted the chocolatiest cake that I could find. So that's what he got. Chocolate truffle cake, Yummm!


Tykin was so excited about the Nintendo Gameboy Advanced that he got. He woke up early this morning just to play with it before school, what a funny kid.
New shoes that he loves. They are the ones with the spring things on the back. He told me he can't wait to wear them because he will be able to run faster and jump higher!
Our friends Travis and Michelle stopped by to tell Tykin Happy Birthday, and brought him a card with some money in it. He was so excited! He already has big plans on how to spend it!I'm not sure who enjoyed Tykin's birthday more him or Tallin. All day Tal kept saying My Birfday. I would tell him No it's Tykin's birthday, and he would get mad. When it came time to open presents Tallin was pretty mad! He started crying and yelling at Tykin. No Tykin, my pesent. It was pretty funny.
6 comments:
I can't believe he's 8...It seems like you just had him yesterday. I can only imagine the personality your kids must have with you two as parents. They have to be some of the funniest kids on earth. Ask him if he'll send your long lost friend that twenty bucks, I want it.
8!! WOW time flies so fast! Happy Late Birthday Tykin! (just a heads up the whole day of the baptism you might be a little emotional! I sure was!!)
Loved all the heart hairdo's!! especially the aftermath! that will be great blackmail oneday!
You are too cute!! I love the heart hairdo's!! I can remember in elementary school you always had your hair done so cute too!! If we ever have a girl, I'll be in trouble:) I'll have to take lessons from you!!! I can't believe your little guys is eight!!! Time goes by so fast!!
Wow, are we old or what? Does it seem like we're really big enough to have kids? It doesn't to me! I love those pic's of Taite's hair, you're so professional!!!
My mom said no one was going to Enrishment is thier ward either, so they gave out a prize (yay!) for the biggest group of friends that showed up together. There's an idea for ya.
So you really need to get on facebook, then I can stop leaving you a thousand messages on your blog. It;s so so easy. All you need is a email and password...and it doesn't take near the time as a blog so you can do both. Then when we are both on we can chat.
Post a Comment