January 10th was Tallin's 2nd Birthday. We had a little birthday celebration with Travis and Michelle, and Justin and Adrienne and their kids. We had cake and ice cream, and Tal got more presents than he needed.
The Birthday Boy
The Cake

Opening Presents

Who would have thought that a 2 year old would be so excited to get a shirt?!
Tallin loved to play with this toy at Travis and Michelle's house. It drives Riley absolutely nuts. So of course they thought it would be funny to give it to Tal for his birthday! Thanks guys!
The Gilberts gave Tallin this cute spud buds set. It is like Mr. Potato head only this guy has friends. Corn and Carrot. It is so cute, Tallin loves it.
Tallin loves to play with my Vacuum so I thought what better to get him than his own vacuum. He loves it.
He was taking vacuuming very seriously. The kids started throwing wrapping paper all over and he started yelling at them. He would say duys top it, i ceanin'. It was hilarious!
After giving up on the vacuuming Tal decided to play the Wii with his cute stuffed puppy that Travis and Michelle gave him. We love you Tallin and hope you had a great Birthday. You are such a blessing in our lives!

Who would have thought that a 2 year old would be so excited to get a shirt?!
Tallin loved to play with this toy at Travis and Michelle's house. It drives Riley absolutely nuts. So of course they thought it would be funny to give it to Tal for his birthday! Thanks guys!
The Gilberts gave Tallin this cute spud buds set. It is like Mr. Potato head only this guy has friends. Corn and Carrot. It is so cute, Tallin loves it.
Tallin loves to play with my Vacuum so I thought what better to get him than his own vacuum. He loves it.
He was taking vacuuming very seriously. The kids started throwing wrapping paper all over and he started yelling at them. He would say duys top it, i ceanin'. It was hilarious!
After giving up on the vacuuming Tal decided to play the Wii with his cute stuffed puppy that Travis and Michelle gave him. We love you Tallin and hope you had a great Birthday. You are such a blessing in our lives!
11 comments:
These pictures are so cute. I love the two year old stage besides all the bratty, think I know it all parts. They are so fun. Tallin is so cute and I love that name. If you guyz ever come back for a visit you'll have to let me know, it would be so fun to get together.
I love your new layout! Cute! What a fun day! If you need anything while Riley is away don't hesitate to call:)
He is too cute! I cant believe he is 2 already! You know what that means dont you??????......>Time for another little bundle of joy!< hahaha
Looks like so much fun! I can't believe Tykin has a job, what a great way to teach your kid how to be responsible! Hope all is well!
Hey, I had my little girl in the hospital this past week and had your mom as a nurse. She was the sweetest thing and made my stay a lot easier. Those places get depressing, and it was nice to have someone to chat with. She was so good to me, I was so sad to wake up the next morning to a different nurse! Tell her thanks a bunch for me! Anyway, I got chatting with her about you and was so excited to see you had a blog. You have such a cute family and adorable kids. I have a blog as well, but it is private, if you would like an invite, email me. I have some links of people from Highschool if you want to look at theirs too. Hope all is going well!
sorry, my email is
amberlue_marie@yahoo.com
HAPPY BDAY TALLIN!! What a little hunk! SO we are flying out Feb 5 (thursday) and flying home Feb 9 (monday)! Amo and Malea are staying for like two weeks though. Can you come down and see us over that weekend maybe? That would be awesome to see you guys!! We miss you!!
Ashely wow it is so fun to see your blog. You look so beautiful and Happy! It was great to run into you and now we'll have to keep in touch this way. What does your husband do? Your kids are beautiful, I am so happy for you. Thanks for dropping me a line and keep in touch. Just a month ago I was reading from my first Diary I had written that you gave it to me for my birthday we were only like 6 or so isn't it crazy... good times.
Hey, I'm so glad you foudn me!! I have also looked at your blog before and you have such a darling family. I work at the hospital, so I work w/your mom sometimes, and I just love her!!! She keeps me up to date on what your up to!!! How's your little boy doing? Hopefully well!!! Yes, I want to keep in touch!!
You have no idea! I can still sing Ice Ice Baby word for word. Rusty is so ashamed that I know that song so well and I'm so very proud of it.
Oh ya, Riley looks thrilled in your love picture. I can see he hasn't changed much. He should smile once in a while for pictures. I saw in the Herald Journal's Cute Baby contest some of his old friends have had kids. I can't believe how old we are getting.
Post a Comment