Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tykin's New Job

Tykin got himself a job feeding calves. He has to do it every morning at 6:00 and every night around 4:30. I thought that he would only be gung ho for about the first day, but he has actually surprised me. He bought himself an alarm clock with some Christmas money he got, and he gets up to it faithfully every morning! It is so cute to see him being responsible. I think this will be really good for him!






Taytlie and Tallin love it when they get to go out and help Tykin!( Not that you would think so by the look on Tayte's face)


Well I guess we know why Tykin likes Taytlie to go out to help him!










3 comments:

Mindy said...

What a great kid! It's fun to see some new posts with cute pictures! I've missed you! :)

Katie said...

Wow, Tykin looks just like Riley. I can't even get up that early. You two must be doing something right to get such a great work ethic out of him.

Whitney Hale said...

That is so cute that he gets up and does that! He is like a little Riley!