Friday, August 22, 2008

OH MAN!!

I swear you leave a Tallin alone for two minutes and it's like you left him for an hour. (Note to self: Do not use the bathroom when Tallin is awake!!!!!!!!)


3 comments:

Whitney Hale said...

ASHLEY!
I am so glad you found me! how have you guys been? your blog is so cute and so is your family! They are all getting SO big!! How is Wisconsin? It sounds like you guys are having tons of fun there!

...will and bobbi... said...

ASH! YAY! I am so glad that you found me! Your kids are so dang cutem it's crazy how fast they grow up! I hope everything is giong good for you! Love ya!

Mindy said...

Oh man is right!! I can't believe how quick kids are to get into a mess... I've been there too! My favorite was 25 lbs. of flour and a gallon of milk all over my kitchen floor...