Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Drive In

Last night we took the kids to the drive in movie. The kids were so excited to go. We threw the back seat of the Tahoe in the back of the truck, so it was pretty comfy. Tykin couldn't believe that we were going to watch a movie outside. Of course Taytlie's only concern was when we were getting popcorn. We just left Tallin in his car seat and sat it on the tailgate, and he was good to go. I think he fell asleep about 15 min. into the movie. It didn't start until 9:00 so he was pretty tired. Taytlie fell asleep when it was about over, and I'm not sure if Tykin even blinked during the show. We had a way fun time and the kids are already begging to go again!!!


1 comment:

Mindy said...

Looks like fun! We went to the drive in once last summer, and it was fun. I'm glad I made you comment on my blog... otherwise I wouldn't know how to find you and stalk you, too! Cute blog, by the way!