Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Boating, Boating and More Boating

We have got to do quite a bit of boating the last couple of weeks, and it has been a blast. Our Bishop took us for family night, then we had a ward boating party, and then I put together an Enrichment boating night. So We've been able to do some tubing and skiing this summer which I am totally excited about. The kiddos had a blast playing in the water and going on the tube. Tykin is Die Hard on the tube, he's always wanting to go faster and hit more waves!!! He must get that from his mother!!!!
Riley and Tykin on the TubeMe and the kids on the tubeRiley Getting Ready to Wakeboard
Tykin with his friend Shayla getting ready for a ride on the tube Tallin loved riding on the boat






The kids playing at the beach




My handsome boys!!!!

And this is where the fun came to an end...

Yes, we are being towed in and it is raining!!!

1 comment:

Anderson Family said...

Oh My Gosh!!! It was so awesome to hear from You!!! I never thought to look and see if you had a blog spot??? Smart thinkin! Things here are so crazy, just this morning I had Nayvie in to the hospital for 30 stitches across the forehead!! Holy moley...KIDS..... need I say more???? School just started today for Bracken and Nayvie starts kindergarten next Wednesday. So Sad, but so Great all at the same time. Your blog spot is so dang cute!! Ha ha I odviously don't really know what I'm doing.. but maybe oneday ill learn how to get a cute wallpaper background thing.. Haha. I have so much to say. Guess who bought my old house (my grandmas the one right next door???? Hold on your never gonna belive it......Cody Anhder!!!!!!!!! aaaaahhhhhhhh. freaky! I am got asked to go to court to testify in the Sara and Ernie custody battle... We will see how that goes???? I am so glad to hear how much you love it out there. I miss working together too, things are so different down at the office now. Who knows how much longer i'll be there??? Please keep in touch. Love Nicole