I can't believe Tandin is almost 3 months old! He is growing so fast! He is starting to smile, and loves when you talk to him. He is definitely getting spoiled. Riley calls him a little monkey, because he is always clinging to his mommy! We love him so much, he is such a sweet blessing in our lives. He is such a good baby, maybe just maybe he will be our one calm child! I don't think I'll hold my breath!!!!
3 comments:
He is so cute! Glad to see that he is going well and getting big! Congrats! :)
He is so dang cute! It's so bitter sweet when they get bigger. Keep posting pictures, I love them!
Oh my gosh! You finally have a baby boy that isn't Riley's spitting image! lol jk
He is a cutie! I think he looks more like Taytlie.
Fun you got to have family come and visit you!
Post a Comment