YEAH!!! Congrats, I too was wondering where in the world you were, then bam your blog popped up as just updated and BAM you just had a baby.. I am so excited for you and hope you are doing well. :) Glad to see you are still alive and kicking :)
OH SO CUTE!!! congrats guys!! He is ADORABLE!! I am so happy for you guys that everything is goin good for ya!! :) Hopefully we'll see you sooner than later! Stay warm up there!
8 comments:
He's so precious! Congrats! I was just wondering the other day where you have been! Welcome back to the blogging world! You have a beautiful family!
Congratulations!! He is so cute. I am glad he is doing good. I think he looks like Taytlie. Love you guys and miss ya.
-Tanna-
YEAH!!! Congrats, I too was wondering where in the world you were, then bam your blog popped up as just updated and BAM you just had a baby.. I am so excited for you and hope you are doing well. :) Glad to see you are still alive and kicking :)
Congrats you two!! Ash you look so good (I really mean it) and he is ADORABLE!
Well Riley,
so glad to see that you finally posted some pictures!he is so cute!
can't wait to come and hold him. love you guys! love you tons, mom
OH SO CUTE!!! congrats guys!! He is ADORABLE!! I am so happy for you guys that everything is goin good for ya!! :) Hopefully we'll see you sooner than later! Stay warm up there!
So cute congrats! Hope you guys are doing well. We've missed getting updates.
sO ADORABLE!! congrats ash!
I love the name too
Post a Comment