Tykin decided to start a business. He told me he was going to sharpen wood for people. He turned his bike over and made Taytlie pedal the bike while he held a stick on the back tire. It was so funny.

He was only charging $7.66, a pretty good deal for a sharpened stick if you ask me. I asked him why he was charging so much and he told me it was so he could make more money faster. Smart kid!!

It was so funny when a car would go by Tykin would start waving his hands and pointing to the sign on the basketball pole. Needless to say he never had any customers. What happened to good Ol' lemonade stands?!

3 comments:
That is so funny, that really sounds like something that Tykin would do...lol
Ashley, these picthers are so cute of the family. I love you guys alot. Grandma Pitcher
Tykin and Taytlie,I need to sharpen my pencils. Do you think you can do that for me when I come and see you someday?
Love you, grandma Pitcher
Post a Comment